Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paris, Part 2b


Saturday, February 6, 2010, Bus Tour and Eiffel Tower

I am not a huge fan of heights, but can now say I made it up the Eiffel Tower. I am glad I went up, if for no other reason then I can say I have done it. Granted, it was foggy as can be and I look like I am drowning in my picture.



The wire work is intricate, and very green and rusty in person.


Clinging to the railing for dear life! But so glad I went up, the view really is incredible even with the fog and rain. It rains harder at the top because you are closer to the clouds. At least, that's what the guard was telling me!


The view! It just extended forever, I felt like I could see all the way home to York if I had a pair of binoculars. You can kind of see what I mean about the city set in circles in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment