Sunday, January 10, 2010

Packed. Let's get this show on the road.

Today, I finished my packing. It didn't end nearly as horrifically as I first imagined. As mentioned earlier, the majority of my clothes are purple and black. I am always highly curious what people throw in their bags, so here is a brief list of what I packed. I have 2 medium suitcases, a small backpack, and a large purse. Both suitcases are about 3/4 full. My backpack is full, purse has room.

Shoes:
1 pair flip flops, 1 pair black flats, 1 pair black suede boots, 1 pair snow boots, 1 pair black heels

Clothes:
5 dresses: 3 jersey dresses (1 royal blue, 1 plum, 1 grey/blue/black pattern). 1 black shirt dress. 1 grey/blue/black jumper
1 black knee length skirt
2 pairs of jeans
1 pair grey cord
4 regular tee shirts
2 polos (1 pink, 1 black)
4 tops (2 black, 1 cream, 1 teal)
5 tank tops (black, white, purple, lime, teal)
5 camis (white, 2 black, cream, grey leopard print)
16 days worth of undies, tights, socks
1 set of Underarmour leggings + turtleneck (black)
1 grey Underarmour thermal top
1 pair black cotton leggings
2 pairs sweatpants
2 pairs gym shorts

Assorted:

5 folders and notebooks.

Pens, pencils, sharpies, highlighters, colored pencils.

Power cords. Adapters.

2 clutches (1 large, 1 small).

2 pairs of gloves.

2 hats.

2 scarfs.

2 large towels

1 hand towel

5 wash clothes

Carry On:

Computer

DVDs

Novel

Cold Meds to knock me out for the flight

Folder with flight info



I brought every medication (cold, Tylenol, Advil, cough drops, etc), I could think of. Hair accessories. Jewelry. Make up. Personal care items. I am sure I am forgetting something I packed, but I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head.

Bon Voyage! My next post will be from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment