Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Break

Last weekend was Fall Break, and a planned trip home. I am so glad I went, because it was wonderful. IT went entirely too fast, of course, but what weekend doesn't?

We have received so many wonderful cards, calls, emails, and letters from family and friends who fondly remember Snugs and sympathize with losing a furry member of your family. I cannot say thank you enough to everyone who has been so understanding and kind.

Over break, I hung out with 2 of my favorite girls, H. and N. I've known H. for the past decade, N. since she was born 5 years ago. She just started kindergarten and is doing so great! N. and I played at the castle playground on Friday morning. H. is 13, and in 8th grade. I love how mature she has gotten over the past year and we had a wonderful chat over pedicures on Saturday.

I was so excited to go to DC on Sunday to visit another family friend and his beautiful young family. He and his wife had twins, S. and H. Their son C. is 3 years old. They are all doing fantastic and my parents and I were so delighted to hold and feed the babies.


Look at those cheeks! The twins are growing so fast, but they're still so sweet and cuddly. C. is a bundle of fun energy 3 is a great age because he has so much personality now. The twins are already showing their differences in likes and dislikes. Isn't it funny to think we're born with some of our opinions?!

Awesome weekend. Kids are so fun! And I get to go back to college where I sleep through the night and am responsible for no one but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment