The apartment my family and I have been staying in had limited access to Internet, but when I get home I will post photos from the past week. It was absolutely wonderful to show my family around London. Windsor Castle, the British Museum, and spotting the Queen at Buckingham Palace are a few highlights!
Tonight I packed up all my suitcases for the final time. Tomorrow morning, my family will clamor into a taxi and for the final time this spring, I will cross London. Our flight departs from Heathrow around lunchtime, and with the time difference, we land in the late afternoon. Home sweet home. Friday I will see people I have been missing, Saturday is Kyle’s prom, and once my jet lag passes the summer will be underway.
"Excited" does not begin to describe my feelings about going home. This time tomorrow, I will be curled up in my own bed! I will miss London, the city. I have already been missing the friends I made this semester. But I cannot wait to see my family and friends at home and rediscover the USA.
Cross your fingers for a safe journey! Don’t know when I’ll be back again but one day I will return. London, you’ve been lovely!

No comments:
Post a Comment